In accordance with federal regulations, we are giving you this Privacy Notice to tell you how we may use non-public personal information (Private Information) about you or your account. The kinds of Private Information we collect about you or your account are described below. This Privacy Notice applies whether you are our current or former customer.
Collection and Use of Private Information
We may collect the following kinds of Private Information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as your name address, social security number and income.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information
We may disclose Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
- To marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose all Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- With Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose all Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Protection of Information
We restrict access to your Private Information to our employees and third parties who need to know that information in order to service your account. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Private Information in a manner consistent with industry standards for similar companies. We will review our safeguards from time to time, and strive to maintain them in a manner consistent with federal regulations, if any, that may be in effect from time to time.
The staff at our Utah Mazda dealership will help you attain the car loan you need. We work with you to find the best deal and easiest way for you to purchase or lease the vehicle of your dreams. At Bountiful Mazda, we work with you side-by-side, even when you have bad or poor credit. Aside from selling quality vehicles, we're also committed to helping car shoppers improve their credit scores!
The Bountiful Mazda financing team is here to walk you through the entire process of securing an auto loan. From start to finish, our team will help you choose the auto finance plan that works best for you. We work with a large network of lenders to get you excellent rates on a car loan that will work for you and our dealership.
Mazda Dealer In Utah Offers Great Financing
To get started, complete our online finance application form. After we review it, we'll contact you as soon as we have found a finance plan that best suits your needs. Bountiful Mazda will make the process simple, easy, and most importantly, efficient. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Call Bountiful Mazda, one of the top Mazda dealers in Utah for hassle-free, stress-free automobile financing.